Check Out Our Instagram Feed for the Latest Pictures/Videos 2017

A Premier Pet Hotel For Small Dogs

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras
Experience Dog Boarding & Dog Daycare in a Comfortable & Loving Home Environment, in a Condominium Setting.
I am a Professional Pet Sitter / Dog Sitter who have been providing Pet Sitting / Dog Sitting services since 2008.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I am working from home and I am available to take care of your beloved pooch. You can have a peace of mind while away. I have more than 10 years of experience taking care of dogs. All dogs staying here will have a loving home environment. There are no cages and no kennels here. This is a free roaming home environment for small dogs.

This home dog boarding service is brought about by my love for dogs, the fun and memories I have with them, and for dog companionship. I do not have plans to adopt any dog of my own currently, so all love and attention goes to your dogs during their stay here.